This is a vegan pesto recipe because it is made without cheese. Almonds are a delicious alternative to pine nuts. They’re also more affordable and easily available. With the addition of Celtic sea salt, you won’t miss the parmesan! Toss zucchini noodles with pesto for a low carb, vegan meal. For a more traditional sauce, add a 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese to this recipe with only a pinch of sea salt.
LATEST RECIPES + ARTICLES
- Cadillac Margarita on the Rocks with Smoked Sea Salt
- Shredded Beef Tacos
- Costco Grocery Items You Should Always Buy
- Crock Pot Recipes You Have to Try
- Cauliflower Rice Recipes: Quick, Easy, Healthy + Delicious!
- Microwave Recipes That Will Keep You Cooking
- Compound Butter Recipes: Easy Flavor Bombs for the Busy Foodie
- Chicken Florentine with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Salad Dressing Recipes: Ridiculously Easy Homemade Healthy