This easy aioli recipe starts with a simple, yet versatile sugar-free dry barbecue seasoning. Store your extra seasoning in an air-tight container for up to 6 months.
Use it on poultry, meats, and veggies. Add it to your sauces like this Easy Barbecue Aioli, for a quick and delicious kick.
The other main ingredient is a high-quality, store-bought mayonnaise. Together, the barbecue seasoning and mayo make a super tasty, sweet and spicy sauce you can enjoy for days to come.
It’s everyday gourmet for a quick, easy dinner condiment on sandwiches or burgers. It’s also a delicious dipping sauce for french fries, artichokes, and more.
Make this the secret sauce for your next cookout and your guests will marvel!
STORAGE FOR YOUR AIOLI
Other Recipes You May Like
Sugar-Free Hickory Barbecue Sauce
Make the Dry Rub
Get the recipe. >
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 2 teaspoons Simple Barbecue Spice Blend Click the ingredient link to make ours. But any favorite of yours will do.
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise Choose best quality.
- Mix your dry rub.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbeuce spice blend and mayo.
- Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 1 week.
May we recommend? Try using our Simple Barbecue Spice Blend.
Looking for a good guide to finding the highest-quality store-bought mayo? We like this guide.
Recipe courtesy of www.sisterspicekitchen.com © 2017 Sister Spice. All rights reserved.